Monday, October 28, 2013

Awaiting Annabelle Kay Jessup!

Nearly ten years ago, I watched my best friend fall in love. The guy she met seemed pretty awesome and over the past decade, he has become someone I cherish in my life as a brother as much as I love her as a sister.
All that time later, and the two of them still hold hands when they're anywhere together and look at each other and smile and leave me with the warmest feeling of respect and admiration for both of them.

Now, they're expecting their first child, a daughter, to be named Annabelle Kay. I cannot express how excited I am for the two of them. Listening to them talk about the child they haven't met yet with so much love and excitement... it's just heart-warming and wonderful. I had the joy of capturing much of that warmth on a beautiful Sunday afternoon:  Here are just a few of those pictures. :)





















No comments:

Post a Comment